Alignment of Governance & Leadership in Healthcare: Building Momentum for Transformation
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas at Las Colinas, Dallas, Texas
October 28-29, 2017
No Cost to Participate
The Governance Institute —in partnership with Stakeholder Health and the Public Health Institute (PHI)—has implemented a national strategy to accelerate population health capacity among health systems. This strategy will be developed through a series of intensive collaborative retreats for senior leaders and selected board members of hospitals and health systems across the country.
Is your organization prepared to answer questions like these?
- Are you directing charitable resources towards proactive strategies that address key drivers of poor health in your communities?
- Are you building partnerships with external community stakeholders to align and leverage your resources?
- Are you working to eliminate the root causes of preventable disease and subsequent health costs?
- Have you used geographic information systems to identify and focus in areas where health disparities are concentrated?
- Do your board members have an in-depth understanding of the social determinants of health?
- Does your senior leadership engage the board as a “think tank” to help design strategies to better address the social determinants of health?
Healthcare leaders and board members across the country are facing issues like these each day, and our research shows there is no single correct way to solve them.
Because of these complex challenges and the pressure to drive measureable improvements to health, The Governance Institute in partnership with Stakeholder Health, and the Public Health Institute (PHI), has begun implementing a national strategy to help you build, manage, and maintain a population health and community benefit strategy designed specifically for the local geography in which you serve.
Become a part of this revolutionary transformation by attending the next intensive, October 28-29, 2017 in Dallas. The focus will be on building knowledge and understanding of population health concepts and strategies for alignment with community stakeholders.
There is no cost to participate and attendees are invited to join The Governance Institute’s October Leadership Conference (immediately following the conclusion of this program).
All participants in the intensive will complete an organizational self-assessment and will identify areas of focus for potential innovations.
Dr. Kevin Barnett, Dr.P.H., M.C.P., Senior Investigator for PHI and community benefit expert, will lead this strategic program and will be joined by a distinguished group of faculty.
Please note: Participating organizations must include one senior executive leader (i.e., CEO, CNO, CFO, CMO, or EVP) and at least three board members from individual hospitals and/or at the health system level.
For more information and to register for the leadership conference CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in becoming a participant, please contact The Governance Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 712-8778.
Mustangs at Las Colinas photo: Wesley Fryer, Wikimedia Commons