Submit a Blog Post, News Story or Upcoming Event
Your voice matters! This is a conversation where various stakeholders weigh in with content that directly addresses the Stakeholder Health issues. (See the criteria for best practices as a guide to appropriate content.) Here is the kind of content we’re looking for.
- Stories about community-based activity and other recent advances
- Reflections and inspirations
- Stories about key leaders and participants
- Q & A’s with key leaders and participants
- News coverage of events and trends
Please keep these in mind:
- Your post should be between 400 and 600 words.
- Stakeholder Health reserves the right to edit for clarity and length.
- No fees will be paid for posts.
- Please include your email and a photo (preferably of the subject matter) or of yourself.
- The submissions will go to an editorial committee for consideration. We will have more submissions than we can run, so if you’ve not heard back in one month, assume that we are not able to use your post.
Thanks, so much for sharing your good news with others!
Please email submissions or queries to Tom Peterson: email@example.com