The Center for Community Investment at the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy is recruiting for its second cohort of Fulcrum Fellows.
The Fulcrum Fellowship is an intensive, hands-on, year-long program designed to equip leaders with the tools and knowledge to ignite lasting change in communities. The first meeting will take place in February of 2019. Details about the program can be found on their website HERE.
They are looking for candidates who:
- Have been working for at least 10 to 15 years in one of our focus fields—population health, climate resilience, housing and community development, planning, finance/impact investment
- Are charged with leading an organizational or cross-organizational effort that is of prime importance to their community, and are willing to rethink and reframe this effort to accelerate the work and make it more powerful
- Are ready to dig deep into the realms of system and personal change
- Are eager to learn, give and receive coaching, and participate in a network of committed peers focused on tackling inequities and achieving transformational impact
- Bring diverse perspectives to the work, including experiences grounded in low-income communities and communities of color
- Can commit to the entire 12-month program, with endorsement from their organization.
Applications open tomorrow, Friday, July 20 and close August 31, 2018.