Mapping Health Assets: Tools & Resources
Tools & Resources
Mapping Health Assets
- ESRI: Mapping for Everyone
- Religious Health Assets Mapping – www.arahp.uct.ac.za
- Cutts, Teresa. The Memphis Congregational Health Network model: Grounding ARHAP theory. In When Religion and Health Align: Mobilizing Religious Health Assets for Transformation. Pietermaritzburg, South Africa: Cluster Publications, in press, 2011.
- Olivier, Jill. Center of Excellence. “The Memphis Model: Mapping Research Opportunities at the Intersection of Faith and Health in Memphis.” Memphis: Center of Excellence in Faith and Health, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, 2010.
- Community Health Assessment aNd Group Evaluation (CHANGE): The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) tools and resources for developing a community action plan for sustainable, community-based improvements that address chronic disease and related risk factors.
- Barefoot Guide to Mobilizing Religious Health Assets: Congregational Health assessment tools and models
- Community Commons
- Congregational Health Index— Created by Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon and Oregon Public Health Institute
- CHNA.org: A free web-based platform designed to assist hospitals and organizations seeking to better understand the needs and assets of their communities, and to collaborate to make measurable improvements in community health and well-being.