Hospital-Community Partnerships: Using Local & Institutional Policy to Address Root Causes of Food Insecurity
Tuesday July 25, 2017, 1-2 pm ET / 10-11 am PT
Hospital-Community Partnership Webinar Series
Join the second webinar of the Moving Health Care Upstream & ChangeLab Solutions Hospital-Community Partnership Webinar Series! Hospital-Community Partnerships: Using Local & Institutional Policy to Address Root Causes of Food Insecurity is the second of a free, two-part webinar series. Register below to learn about realistic, innovative local and institutional policy strategies that hospitals can use to address the root causes of food insecurity.
- Kate Blackburn is a Senior Program & Policy Analyst with the National Office of Policy & Prevention at Nemours.
- Holly Calhoun is a Project Manager at the Public Health Institute.
- Rio Holaday, MPH, is a senior policy analyst at ChangeLab Solutions.
- Wendy Palmer MS, RD, LD, CHES is the Manager of Wellness at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
- Jennifer Puestow is the Manager of Wellness at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
Click here for information and registration for the remainder of the webinar series.