On the Transformation Journey: Triumphs, Challenges, and Emerging Lessons
Wednesday January 24, 2017
1:00pm to 2:30pm EST / 10:00am to 11:30am PST
Healthcare leaders and board members across the country are facing complex challenges and the pressure to drive measureable improvements to health. Because of this, The Governance Institute, in partnership with Stakeholder Health and the Public Health Institute (PHI) with support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, has implemented the Alignment of Governance & Leadership in Healthcare (AGLH) initiative to accelerate population health capacity building among health systems across the country.
The webinar will cover:
- Presentations from four cutting edge systems – Mountain States Health Alliance, Catholic Health Initiatives, Trinity Health New England, and UMass Memorial Health Care
- What accomplishments are they making?
- What are unique or common challenges health systems and hospitals face in the current healthcare environment?
- How are they aligning leadership and governance to address the social determinants of health?
- Facilitated discussions around key elements of population health improvement.