This from Heidi Christensen of the HHS Partnership Center
Friends, As always, please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions regarding the news items, program listings, or resources listed below.
Please note that the White House has scheduled a call on Monday at 2 p.m. ET and you are welcome to join. However, you must register individually.
Please join us for a conference call Monday, March 16 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time for updates on the coronavirus. This conference call will include updates from Senior Administration officials. To attend the conference call, please fill out the link below. You will receive dial-in information upon registration.
- Date: Monday, March 16, 2020
- Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time
- Call-In Registration: RSVP Link
Probably want to include some info from the Emergency Declaration
COVID-19 Primary Resources for Faith and Community Organizations
- For updates on the Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) dedicated website. Also available in Spanish. www.CDC.gov/Coronavirus/2019-ncov
- For local information and for recommendations on community actions designed to limit exposure to COVID-19, check with your state and local public health authorities https://go.usa.gov/xdFg4
- For guidance and instruction on specific prevention activities relative to your faith community’s tradition and practices, refer to your national and regional denominations.
- Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission.
- Interim Guidance: Get Your Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Interim Guidance: Get Your Community- and Faith-Based Organizations Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities including guidance for homes, schools, and workplaces
- Track efforts by the federal government, the following websites have been launched:
People experiencing homelessness are an especially vulnerable population. CDC released guidance on March 9, to help homeless shelters plan, prepare, and respond to COVID-19. The guidance can be found here.
Guidance for School Settings UPDATED
CDC’s Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19) interim guidance for school settings.